- Its advanced direct fuel injection system adopting minimised pump and nozzel insures long life and provides low fuel consumption, easy starting, quiet running and low operating costs.
- The dynamic balancer reduces the vibration to a minimum which allows for better stability and smoother running.
- The alternator is a “brush type” unit complete with automatic voltage regulator (AVR); this provides a stable output of voltage and current. Brushless alternators are also available utilizing “condenser type” voltage regulators.
- The circuit breakers system is “fuse free” for overload protection and convenience.
- 12 colt D.C. auxiliary charging (car/boat/caravan batteries).
- To ensure high efficiency the unit is equipped with a large silent muffler and integral balancer shaft. High quality noise-proof material and the vibration-reducing structure combine to produce a silent machine.
Silent-Generators.pdf (138 downloads)